Welcome to RESC!
RESC IS OPENING ON SATURDAY, June 20, at 10:00! am
- We are excited to announce that last night, Montgomery County issued guidelines that will allow us to open the pool on Saturday for regular attendance. There will be a lower-than normal capacity (we are starting at 80 members at a time and will soon move up to 114). In addition, we must follow social distancing requirements set out by the county – this includes wearing a mask outside the water when you are closer than 6 feet to anyone outside your household. A full plan for reopening is in the document at this link: https://resc.recdesk.
- You can only come to the pool if you have registered on-line in advance: Because of the limited capacity, we have set up a reservation system for 2 1/2 hour blocks that can be accessed here: https://resc.recdesk.com/
Community/Program, or here: https://resc.recdesk.com/ Community/Calendar. To ensure that no one has to wait in line, you must register for a given time period ahead of time to ensure that there is space. In addition, each person has to sign up individually. So if your whole family wants to go, make sure that each of you is registered. Reservations for Saturday - Tuesday will start on Friday at 9:30 am. New registrations will be open every Tuesday and Friday mornings at 9:30.
- For now, no guests are allowed, to ensure that all members have access to the pool. That may be adjusted as the summer progresses.
- We have Senior Swim 3 mornings a week for our members 65 and older.
- All outstanding balances on your pool account must be paid before you sign up for any slots. For anyone on a payment plan, all remaining payments are due now. EVERY MEMBER SHOULD CHECK THEIR ACCOUNT TO MAKE SURE THEIR BALANCE IS $0. If a member’s balance is not $0 by Thursday night at 8:00 pm, they will be suspended until they pay, and will not be able to sign up for any slots until payment is made. If you are suspended but subsequently pay, we will take you off suspension as soon as you notify us.
- Password: If you need to reset your password, there is a "forgot password" option.
- Please do not come to the pool if you have any symptoms: In order to minimize the chance of COVID infection and to protect your fellow members, please do not come to the pool with symptoms. We will ask you to leave if you are exhibiting any.
We are looking forward to another great season. Keep in mind that it will be different because of the social distancing. But we hope that it will allow us to spend time with friends and family in a fun and safe manner.
2019 Pool Hours
May 25 – June 14*: 3 pm to 9 pm weekdays, 10 am to 9 pm weekends
June 15 – September 1*: 10 am to 9 pm daily
July 4 and Labor Day (September 2): 10 am to 6 pm
*Because of Swim Team events, we will open at 12 pm on the following Saturdays: June 8, June 22, June 29, July 13 and July 20. We will close at 4:45 pm on the following Wednesdays: June 12, June 19, June 26, and July 10.